Shipping Policy and Costs:
When will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped within 2 business days, unless otherwise communicated by Pockwear in advance. This may be the case, for example, with a pre-order.
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping within the Netherlands:
Shipments within the Netherlands are typically sent via a letterbox package, if the dimensions of the products and the weight of the order allow. This means you'll pay less for shipping compared to a standard parcel delivery, and you won't have to stay home to receive the package! Additionally, your letterbox package can be tracked with track & trace!
We charge €3.95 for a letterbox package. If the order cannot be sent as a letterbox package, we will send it as a parcel delivery, for which we charge €5.95. If you order for €70 (excluding shipping costs) or more, shipping is free.
Shipping to Belgium and Germany:
Shipping to Belgium and Germany is done via parcel delivery with track & trace, for which we charge €8.75. If you order for €100 (excluding shipping costs) or more, shipping is free.
Shipping to countries other than the Netherlands, Belgium, or Germany:
Are you ordering from another country? We also ship your order to countries such as Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, France, Austria, Italy, Portugal or Spain via parcel delivery with track & trace.
Select the country where you want your order to be shipped, and the shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
If the country where you want to send the order is not listed as an option, please contact our customer service ([email protected]) to discuss the possibilities.
Return Policy and Costs:
You can return items within 28 days of receiving the order. The items must be unworn and free from any signs of use or stains. If the returned items do not meet these criteria, unfortunately, we cannot process your return.
What are the costs for returning items?
The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the items. The risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the return policy lie with the consumer.
The costs for returning items depend on the shipping method and the country from which the package is sent. You can purchase the shipping label through our portal at MyParcel. For a return shipment within the Netherlands, you will pay €5.05 for a letterbox package with track & trace.
How can I return my order (partially)?
Step 1: Notify your return.
To submit a return notification, you need to be registered as a customer. If you placed the order as a guest, you need to register with the same address used to place the order to convert your guest account to a customer account.
- Log in to your account: My Account - Pockwear.
- Go to 'My Orders'. Here, you will see your recent orders. Click 'View' next to the order for which you want to return items.
- You will be taken to the overview of the specific order. Click the 'Return Items' button at the bottom to create the return shipment.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can set up the return shipment. First, indicate which products you want to return by selecting the quantity from the drop-down menu. Leave products you want to keep at 0.
- Then, specify why the respective products are being returned. You can choose from the return reasons and actions. If desired, you can leave an additional comment.
- Finally, click 'Send', and the return notification will be registered with us.
Step 2: Send the items back.
- Return the items you want to return in the same box as the original shipment.
- Fill in your first and last name and the order number for the items you are returning on the return form, which you received with the original shipment. Add the return form to the return package.
- Then, create a shipping label in our portal at MyParcel. Log in with the track & trace code and your postcode. You received the track & trace code for your original shipment via email from us. (The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the items).
- If you have chosen a digital label, drop off the package at a PostNL point and have the shipping label scanned there.
- If you have chosen a label that needs to be printed, affix the printed label to the package (be sure not to cover the barcode with tape) and drop off the package at a PostNL point.
- Request a digital or printed receipt and keep it until we have processed your return.
What is the return address?
Pockwear, Ensingwijk ZZ 33, 7887 EZ Erica
(No visiting address)
Return your product(s) easily using the method above. In the meantime, you can place a new order for the desired new product(s) so that you have them in time. The new order will be shipped within 2 business days. Upon receipt of your return shipment, we will refund the amount to your account.
Pockwear's obligations regarding the return policy:
- We facilitate the notification of returns by you electronically and send a confirmation of receipt immediately upon receiving this notification.
- We refund all payments made by the consumer, including any delivery costs charged by Pockwear when you return the entire order. If you return a portion of the order, you will only receive a refund for that part of the purchase amount. Return costs are always borne by the consumer.
- The delivery cost reimbursement is based on the cheapest standard delivery. Additional costs incurred by choosing a more expensive shipping method are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Once the returned items are received, the return amount will be refunded as soon as possible but within 14 business days of the return notification. If your package is not received within 14 days, we can only process the refund when you provide proof of shipment showing that the return was sent within 28 days of receiving the order.
- The same payment method used for the purchase of the order will be consulted for the refund unless the consumer agrees to a different method upon request. The refund is free of charge for the consumer.